- E-mobility and electrotechnical devices
- Coffee and other household machines
- Air heat exchangers and water treatment equipment
- On- & off-road motorcycles
- Medical and laboratory equipment
- Power tools for construction
VISUALLY AND TECHNICALLY HIGH-QUALITY
Anyone who uses the coffee machine, connects the electric car to a charging station, picks up a hammer drill, or rides a motorcycle through the countryside encounters PLASTON at best. PLASTON produces high-quality plastic housing parts and technical components for
From design to the finished part
The customers determine the shape and color of the plastic parts but can also rely on PLASTON’s experts for this. In any case, they benefit from PLASTON’s 360° service:
- Selection of the appropriate plastic or plastic additives. The range extends from polyprophylene to fiber-reinforced polyamides.
- Design of the component to suit the plastic.
- Design of the injection mold according to the component geometry and the selected plastic. PLASTON uses the Autodesk Moldflow Insight simulation software for this purpose, so that plastic parts are ultimately produced with the lowest possible warpage.
- Production of the plastic parts on machines with a clamping force of 25 tons to 1850 tons. This enables PLASTON to offer and realize a wide range of component sizes.
PLASTON also takes over the pre-assembly of several parts or joins several parts together to form entire construction or sub-assemblies. This allows the customer to significantly accelerate their final assembly. More on the assembly of subassemblies.
Visible parts with individual surface
For visible parts, for example on a coffee machine or a motorcycle, the customer can determine their surface:
- High gloss
- In-mold labelling / In-mold decoration
Labeling and printing components
The surface of visible parts and decorative components can be labeled and printed. PLASTON offers various techniques for this finishing:
- Hot stamping
- Image embossing
- Digital printing
- Pad printing
- Screen printing
More about finishing techniques.