- E-mobility and electrotechnical devices
- Coffee and other household machines
- Air heat exchangers and water treatment equipment
- On- & off-road motorcycles
- Medical and laboratory equipment
- Power tools for construction
VISUALLY AND TECHNICALLY HIGH-QUALITY
Anyone who uses the coffee machine, connects the electric car to a charging station, picks up a hammer drill, or rides a motorcycle through the countryside encounters PLASTON at best. PLASTON produces high-quality plastic housing parts and technical components for
From design to the finished part
- Selection of the appropriate plastic or plastic additives. The range extends from polyprophylene to fiber-reinforced polyamides.
- Design of the component to suit the plastic.
- Design of the injection mold according to the component geometry and the selected plastic. PLASTON uses the Autodesk Moldflow Insight simulation software for this purpose, so that plastic parts are ultimately produced with the lowest possible warpage.
- Production of the plastic parts on machines with a clamping force of 25 tons to 1850 tons. This enables PLASTON to offer and realize a wide range of component sizes.
- High gloss
- In-mold labelling (IML)/ In-mold decoration (IMD)
Labeling and printing components
The surface of visible parts and decorative components can be labeled and printed. PLASTON offers various techniques for this finishing: